Subject: Request for Information - Registration of TrustCloud as a Qualified Trust Service Provider in Estonia
From: "Rachel Nyasani | TrustCloud" <[email-masked]>
To: "ria" <[email-masked]>, "Automaatvastus" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alberto Angón | TrustCloud <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 14:43:00 +0200

E-kiri saadeti väljastpoolt RIA-t. Kui Sa ei tunne saatjat, siis ära ava
linke ega manuseid!

Dear Estonia Information Security Authority Team,

Good day to you.

I write this email on behalf of TrustCloud Group
<https://trustcloud.tech/> . We are a digital identity choreography
platform, offering services in electronic/video identification, identity
authentication, digital signatures, document preservation and identity
governance. We have operations in the US, Spain, UK and are licensed as a
Qualified Trust Service Provider in Spain for the services of qualified
preservation service for qualified electronic signatures and qualified
electronic seals.
https://eidas.ec.europa.eu/efda/tl-browser/#/screen/tl/ES/33

We intend to obtain licensing as a Qualified Trust Service Provider in
Estonia and seek your guidance on the application and procedural
requirements to submit a formal application. More importantly, we would
like to inquire on any corporate entity requirements, such as the domicile
of the company, capital or shareholding requirements and whether the
entity should be local (Estonia incorporated). We understand that the
Conformity Assessment Report of an accredited entity can be used across
the EU for multiple licensing applications and seek your confirmation on
whether we can submit the Conformity Assessment Report we obtained in
Spain for these purposes.

Lastly, we would be grateful if you could share any checklists/application
procedures/guidance notes of the application process for a Qualified Trust
Service Provider in Estonia.

Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

 <https://trustcloud.tech/>

Rachel Nyasani | Head of Legal UK
Mobile: +44 7708 512 199
Email: [email-masked]
 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-nyasani>
linkedin.com/in/rachel-nyasani

This message and any attached files are confidential. They are for the
intended recipients only. If an error  has misdirected this e-mail to you,
please, notify the author and do not use, disclose, distribute, copy,
print or relay this e-mail. TrustCloud Inc. does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the firm unless otherwise specifically stated.